Friday, June 18, 2021

2021 Amazon Wedding Dress, This is easy to show you - Wedding---Dress

 

This Amazon Wedding Dresses 2021
Amazon Wedding Dress in 2021

Amazon Wedding Dress 2021 for You

This Amazon Wedding Dress is so pretty and comfortable. It's light weight and flows. There is a liner under so you can't see through it. I recommend going up a size. I am a size 8 medium. 36 D and 5 '6, and ordered a large. I honestly love this dress. I am thinking about ordering another one.

I was in love with the Amazon Wedding Dress when it first came in. It fit me perfectly. The top draped like in the photo and the skirt was just barely above the ground. No washing or care instructions came with the dress. That being the case, I washed it on delicate cycle with cold water and then hung it up to dry. 

When I tried it on after washing it, the Amazon Wedding Dress had shrunk so drastically that I don't feel comfortable wearing it anymore. Pre-washing, it draped great like in the photo. After washing, the top was almost fitted. Pre-washing, the back of the hem hovered maybe an inch off the ground. After washing, it was about 6 inches above the ground. That's how much smaller it got!

Amazon Dress is really pretty, but shrinkage made this Amazon Wedding Dress pretty much unusable for me. If you are determined to get this dress, be sure to get a size or maybe even 2 bigger. Hopefully they'll still take a return (never worn, only washed once).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress