Sunday, June 20, 2021

Amazon Wedding Dresses 09890 - Short Sleeve V-Neck | Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon Wedding Dresses 09890 - Short Sleeve
2021 Amazon Wedding Dresses 09890

I am in shock. Amazon My dress arrived via postal service two days after I placed my order. I wasn't expecting it for 4-10 more days, according to tracking. The Wedding dress is an almost perfect fit. I say almost because I am 5' 4" and the Wedding dress Amazon is designed for a lady with long legs. 

I won't take a star away for my own shortcomings. It is very soft and comfortable and very well put together. I cannot wait for my friends wedding in May to wear it! Thank you! Edit; After some tailoring to shorten the dress, it was a huge hit at the wedding. No one could believe the price of this dress. It is a stunning dress and I look forward to finding another reason to wear it! I love this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress