Thursday, June 3, 2021

2,489 Ratings , Wedding Dress in 2021 | Wedding---Dress

I love this Wedding Dress in 2021! It’s form fitting, but flattering, does a well enough job hiding the mommy tummy with the ruching, and the zipper slit is ingenious! I’m 120-ish lbs for sizing reference. I’ve included two photos, one with the slit zipped all the way down, and another all the way up.

2,489 Ratings , Wedding Dress in 2021 | Wedding---Dress
Wedding Dress 2021


Wedding Dress in 2021

Please ignore the smudgy toddler handprints).
2. The length is perfect. I am 5’4” and wearing 2” kitten heels, the dress is just barely touching the ground.
3. The color is where I had to give this dress 4/5 stars. Online, it looks like a gorgeous deep wine/burgundy color. 


In person, it’s more of a gorgeous cranberry color. I bought this for my husband’s work Christmas party, so the color is actually kind of perfect. However, the lining at the bust DOES NOT match the color or material of the rest of the dress. The skirt and embroidery on the bust match perfectly with that deep cranberry color, but the bust lining is more of a true candy apple red. Fairly disappointing, but the rest of the dress is pretty enough for me to want to keep it. Hopefully the ballroom will be dim enough lol.

4. UPDATE: I also ordered the blue because I couldn’t decide, but will immediately be returning it. I ordered both colors in a small, but the sizing is definitely different. The burgundy hugs me in all the right places, while the blue is not as snug, especially in the bust and shoulders. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress