Friday, June 25, 2021

Amazon White Party Dresses - Women's Sleeveless Scalloped | Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon White Party Dresses - Women's Sleeveless Scalloped
Amazon White women's Party Dresses

Amazon White Party Dresses

First off, I'm 5'7. my size is 34DD, total bust 39, waist 29 and hip 45. Im usually somewhere between a size 8, or 10 depending on fabric. I was afraid the Amazon White Party Dresses wouldn't fit my bottom half so I ordered XL and it a good thing considering my wider hip. It's very pretty and classy. 

Having said that, there's a lot a gap at the waist and at the bust which really didn't take away from how gorgeous the overall look is. So if I didn't have wide hip and wanted a more fitting look I really should go for L. But the Amazon White Party Dresses is not stretchy so keep that in mind.

Really cute Amazon White Party Dresses. The lace is very nice and overall it has some good stretch to the fabric. I would love to keep this Amazon White Party Dresses.... 

BUT Unfortunately for me, the under-slip is too short, in both the front, but eslecially in the back- the bottom of my butt cheeks hang out and it was also a little too loose around the hips. For reference- I'm between 5'9"-5'10", 180#, larger bust and not very wide in the hips. 36"×31"×42". I ordered it in XL. Would be better for someone not as tall as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress