Thursday, June 17, 2021

Amazon Button Up Floral Print Wedding Flowy Dress - Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon Button Up Floral Print Wedding Flowy Dress - Wedding---Dress
Amazon Wedding Dress 2021

Amazon Button Up Floral Print Wedding Flowy Dress

Hey ya'll. SOOO, i definitely lost sleep worrying about this Amazon dress not fitting me, not shipping soon enough (for Amazon Wedding Dresses 2021 i have tomorrow... my fault on that one), and ruminating after reading ALL, okay, not all, but a lot of the reviews. Going back and forth between those who gave 5 stars and those who gave 1 (and everything in between). 

Ultimately, i wouldn't know if the Amazon Wedding Dresses 2021 would fit until it came in. I had prime and selected one day shipping. Good news, with a few delays, it arrived on time! A lot of people were saying how it came crumpled in a bag, and while the dress was indeed wrinkly, it did not look like it was crumpled. 

I've seen worse. It came in a clear zip lock sort of bag inside a plastic shipping bag. I've had Amazon Wedding Dresses 2021 shipped in similar bags and the dress was fine. I tore open the bag and was impressed right away at the color. 

It looked just like it did in the pictures. I put it on (slipped it over my head because ain't nobody got time for those buttons) and was impressed i could fit it over my shoulders. I have not been blessed with boobs any larger than a B cup and mind you I'm 5'6" and around 240 pounds. No boobs. 

Which might actually be a blessing In disguise. Even with not having big boobs the buttons still stretched (reference the pics). I ordered the XXL size and usually wear a size 18 (20 or 22 for formal dresses like Amazon Wedding Dresses 2021). In the pictures the dress fell at the models ankles, but my dress grazes the floor. 

After ironing it flows a lot prettier. Overall, I'm satisfied with the purchase. I hear that washing the Amazon Wedding Dresses 2021 will shrink it, so I'll try to keep it as clean as i can with spot treatment. it's also see through, so i will be buying a slip to wear underneath. 

The buttons also end at the knees. Some women also said the Armholes were too tight, and as a woman who often struggles with big arms, i surprisingly didn't struggle too much with this Amazon Wedding Dresses 2021. Anyway, hope this was helpful. I was as honest as i could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress