Friday, June 18, 2021

Amazon Wedding Dress Sleeve, Belted Pleated Flounce - Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon wedding dress Belted
Amazon Wedding Dress Plated 2021

Sleeve Amazon Wedding Dress 2021

LOVE THIS DRESS! I bought this Amazon Wedding dress 2021 for a winter wedding and got so many compliment. I usually wear a large bottom, and a medium top. I got the medium and it fit great. I probably could have went down another size because the top was a little loose. But it’s very flattering and flowy. 

The material is thin, but thick enough that it’s not see through.Es un vestido con un toque de elegancia perfecto, no es sexi. 

Amazon Wedding dress 2021, pero es espectacular lo que yo buscaba aun no lo he usado ni lavado por lo que actualizaré mi puntuación más adelante , por ahorita le doy 5 estrellas mido un metro 70 y peso entre 135 a 140 Libras así que me veo delgada pedí un S y lo siento perfecto, me cae justo abajo de la rodilla (abajo no al ras) con tacones se be perfecto no recomendaría usarlo con calzado bajito té verías Chaparra estoy feliz con esta compra gracias.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress