Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Amazon Short Prom Dresses 1920s - V Neck Inspired Flapper | Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon Short Prom Dresses 1920s - V Neck
Amazon Short Prom 1920s Dresses

Amazon Short Prom Dresses 1920s size 16/18 (5'3 and 200lbs) I ordered an XL. The underlay was tight, but overall it fit well. The slip was about 1.5-2 inches shorter then the overlay, but I could live with that. The overlay hide my muffin tops well (without control top/spanx) because of the sequence pattern. For the price this is a great buy - doesn't look cheap (I purchased the gold glam version). My only complaint is that the strip across the back/shoulders is poorly constructed...I can see this piece easily detaching from the dress if someone was trying to take if off (especially after a few drinks). I received lots of complements on this dress and would purchase it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress