Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Amazon Short Prom Dresses D126 - A Line Tulle | Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon Short Prom Dresses D126 A Line
Amazon Short Prom Dresses Tulle

There were so many issues with this order I don’t even know where to begin. The size was so awkward. It was big at the waist and had way too much padding. It was weridly heavy. The stitching was all over the place and nothing short of an eye sore. The zipper, my god the zipper. I was in the process of trying it on and was having trouble zipping it up. So you can imagine my surprise, and honestly, disgust, to find that the zipper had RIPPED THROUGH THE SEAM OF Amazon THE Short Prom DRESS. The color was so off it was ridiculous. To top it all off, I payed for expedited shipping so as not have to wait a month, and guess what, IT TOOK OVER A MONTH TO ARRIVE. There was no tracking of any sort which just made it worse. To say I am infuriated is a HUGE understatement. Please do not waste your time on this product like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress