Saturday, June 12, 2021

Dresses for Formal Women's plus Size | Wedding---Dress

Latest trends and deals on Dresses for Formal Women's plus Size at wedding---dress.blogspot.com/ for designer brands & styles with free shipping.

The-Women's-Dresses-2021 - Plus Size / Formal-Latest-trends, Occasion-Cheap-in-under-$100
Dresses for Formal Women's 


This Dresses for Formal Women's was an excellent buy for our Miami getaway for the 4th July. It definitely was a head turner and conversation starter to say the least. I will say the sizing and length were off for my shape. 

I’m usually an Xl, 219lbs, 5’5, 38D with very small waist and big behind. I had to send XL back as it was falling off arms/shoulder, waist was super loose where material gathered and length was too long for heels/wedges. Return was super easy and L came in mail the next day which was before we left. The L fit better but was still a little too big however I made the best of it. 

I received LOTS of compliments from males AND females. I hope once I wash it that it will shrink some. I would definitely recommend this to others and looking forward to getting in a different color of Dresses for Formal Women's plus Size..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress