Thursday, June 10, 2021

Amazon Wedding Dress are Really Great to Work || Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon Wedding Dress are Really Great to Work || Wedding---Dress
Amazon Wedding Dress 2021

Amazon Wedding Dress are Really Great to Work Wedding Dress

I was worried it would be too long but with heels (mine are about 4”) it’s the perfect length! It only drags if I’m not wearing heels.
The different styles are really great to work with, I can go from fancy The Amazon Different Styles are Really Great to Work with Wedding Dress date night in a flash! It’s also worth noting that if you don’t want as much boob showing you can tuck in the strap fabric so it covers more skin.
The material is soft and thin, but not see-through (I got the green). Fair warning, you can see nipples through this (as you can see by my first couple pictures), so if you don’t want any nipple showing I highly suggest getting some pasties, they work perfect and you can’t see a thing (I’m wearing pasties in my last 2 pictures)
One more warning, don’t wear suede shoes with this! I got a pair to go with the dress and didn’t realize that this dress material sticks/gets caught on suede. I bought a new pair of pu (not fuzzy) heels and they don’t stick or get caught at all.
I included a couple different styles I tried, and the last two pictures are the dress with pasties on..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress