Thursday, June 17, 2021

Amazon Floral Print Wedding Spaghetti Strap Mini Dress | Wedding---Dress

 

Amazon Floral Print Wedding Spaghetti Strap Mini Dress | Wedding---Dress
Amazon Wedding Dress 2021

Amazon Floral Print Wedding Spaghetti Strap Mini Dress

Love this Amazon dress! I bought it for a wedding and it fit and looked great. I’m 5’8 170lbs and ordered a medium. Would definitely buy in other colors! The pictures show the dress being tied in the front, but when I did it, it looked like an apron. So I just tied it in the back.Honestly a super cute dress and very nice quality. Only real gripe was the weird wing things. 

You either leave the tie loose and it just droops in front, or you sinch and the waist line and then it puckers and shows off a spare tire. I just cut the wings off and left the tie part. It worked perfectly! Wore it on my anniversary dinner date with my husband and was perfect! So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress