Monday, June 21, 2021

Elegant Amazon Wedding Dresses 07412 - 3/4 Sleeve Empire | Wedding---Dress

Amazon Wedding Dresses 07412 - 3/4 Sleeve
Elegant Amazon Wedding Dresses 074

I loved this Amazon Wedding Dresses 07412. The color, the lace, the modesty. I'm 5'4 and 160lbs and I originally ordered a size 8. It came quicker than expected which was nice! However the saying "Just because it zips doesn't mean it fits" hit me hard. I quickly called the company and had it exchanged. 

Yes, I had to pay for it to be shipped back but the costumer service was so polite and quick it was well worth it! They shipped out my size 10 dress before I went to the post.Full disclosure the dress was long, but I could still walk with heels comfortably. 

I used shapewear to give me a nice and smooth look, and I had to have it pressed at the dry cleaners before I could wear it.I suggest if you have an issue to go directly to everpretty.com and not Amazon Wedding Dresses 07412 - 3/4 Sleeve. I will buy from this brand again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding Dress